Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had fun on NYE, but not too much... ;-) I know most people are posting their resolutions, but I'm not big on New Years' Resolutions. I think fellow Apple Tyree Kimber said it best: "...the key to New Years resolutions is to make a resolution you actually want to keep, have wanted for a while, and didn't just think of the night before."

So with that in mind, I'd like to...


  • spend more time with my friends. Yes, Shelly, Tara, Joanne, Randy and Kay, I'm looking at you.

  • finish my WIPs. I have three good ones that all need to be done. That's four months each, get off your lazy ass, Heather.

  • exercise more. It would help my health condition and generally improve the quality of my life.



That's my small and do-able list. There's more, but the former educator/therapist in me says go for observable and measurable goals. "Be more patient" or "be more organized" are not observable and measurable. LOL.

May the New Year bring you joy and blessings,

--HS

No comments: