Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

So I thought I'd pimp some of my favorite authors, for those of you who are curious as to what I like to read in my spare time. Right now, I've got, either lying around my house or on my PDA:

Sword of Rhoswen, by Brenda Williams. Not only is she a faaaaabulous writer, she's also a sweetheart to boot.

Ghostly Possession, by Teresa Wayne. Ghostly's a rollercoaster ride--it's dark and sexy and a great read!

A Hunger Like No Other, by Kresley Cole. OMG, I could NOT put this book down.

Goddess of the Rose, by PC Cast. Again, I could NOT put it down. I love PC in general though. She's fab.

Pick a Dark Hunter, any Dark Hunter. Sherrilyn Kenyon's DH series is like crack, only its side effects are staying up too late reading and dark circles under your eyes.

There's more stuff coming out that I'm really looking forward too--releases from Candice Gilmer, Savannah Jordan, Rene Lyons, Kayleigh Jamison and Katrina Strauss. Some of them I've already had more than a peek at. ;-)

1 comment:

SassyJill said...

May 30th Sherrilyn Kenyon's "Dark Side of the Moon" will be released. I'm sure I'll find another DH hottie to lust after in that one. My personal fav is Z, so dark and dangerous. Although gotta love Vane for falling for a woman with a "real" body type ^_^*