Monday, September 25, 2006

Candy and Contests!

Here at Chez Kinn, we are a bit nutty for all things Asian. I am happy to report that we've just received a shipment of Ten Ren Tea Candies.


I've also shipped out some goodies to Katrina Strauss. This October, we're running a promotion for Secrets Revealed/Immortal Reveries. I'll put up more details later once we have pics of the goodies, but I will say that the goody basket is going to include:



  • a trick or treat cauldron

  • hematite jewelry

  • a Vampire Tarot deck (Immortal Reveries has a scene where Lyssa reads the cards!)

  • a handmade black silk bag for the tarot deck
  • lots of other fun stuff!


Katrina's going to post pics of the goody basket soon, and I'll put them up here once I have them. *G*


To be eligible for the drawing, you must purchase Secrets Revealed & Immortal Reveries! Forward your receipts to contest@aphroditesapples.com and let the games begin!

No comments: