Sunday, April 20, 2008

33

Well, I'm almost 33. LOL. We're going to Epcot for my b-day this week, so I'll be out for most of the week. I used to work at Epcot, but I've never taken the Sithling, so it'll be his first time. Epcot, if you've never been, is HUGE, TONS of walking. It's nicknamed Every Person Comes Out Tired, cause there's a lake in the middle and you have to traverse it to see all the countries. The Flower and Garden Festival is going on right now, so expect much picspam when I return.

Speaking of b-day stuff, I was out loading up on books, and I came upon a fellow reader in the romance aisle. I gave her a couple rec's, she gave me a couple, and eventually asked to see my site and book. Of course, I have fuckall in print, cause I haven't subbed anywhere, and haven't edited. Ironic, considering the whole time I ran AA I never had anyone ask me, probably because I didn't get out enough. However, it was a nice experience, just for the fact that it reminded me "oh yeah, THIS is why I write, cause I'm not just talking to myself." *G*

Ta for now, my lovelies. I gotta get ready for the trip.

-H

No comments: