Tuesday, April 29, 2008

good reads!

Hey Gloria!

I'm reading Son of the Morning right now and it's AWESOME! I hope the Naked Gentleman worked out as well for you! :D

Incidentally, gentle readers, I must mention just how fabulous Sally MacKensie's Naked series is - Kayleigh Jamison got me started on them and now we're going through the whole series! They are Regency through and through, and while more risque than a traditional Cartland, but it's appropriate for a Regency, if that makes sense. It's got the playful banter and underlying sexual tension and it's...like chocolate mousse - decadent and light as air.

I'll post more about Son of the Morning later, but for now I'm totally sucked into it. The hero's a hunky Scot, and there's time travel, and Grace, the heroine is awesome - intelligent and attractive, but not too much - not Mary Sue perfect.

No comments: